[Koha] creating database without using MARC21/UNIMARC

lib at gndec.ac.in lib at gndec.ac.in
Thu Sep 30 19:06:40 NZST 2004

hai,
i want to clear that this is my 1st experience in the automation of the
library,i don't have any database .I am just starting the manual data
entry
in the koha to prepare the database.the problems mentioned in my earlier
mail
are related to the dispaly of record after entering the data manually
using keyboard into the koha.
Anyone provide his/her help to me?

Kanwal