[Koha] Breeding farm => Repository

Rosalie Blake rosalie at library.org.nz
Tue Sep 28 14:36:28 NZST 2004

Hi Stephen
I, too like reservoir better than repository, which to me has a tone of
permanent resting place, rather than temporary home. (And is it
rnging a JFK bell - was it the Dallas Book Repository from which the
shots were, or weren't fired? Bad vibe).
Reservoir is the place you draw from, and processing as you draw
is often the case with water reservoirs.
Rosalie