[Koha] Error Deleting Biblio

Mahmud Khan mhkhan at presidency.com
Sat Sep 25 19:34:48 NZST 2004

Dear List Users,

I am a new KOHA administrator (3 months or so) and having trouble trying to delete a biblio item.
Following is the error message:

The URL is:

http://koha.presidency.edu.bd/cgi-bin/koha/detail.pl?type=intra&bib=739

Holdings Information ( items)
------------------------------
 Item Type | Class | Location | Date Due | Last Seen |      Barcode 	| Volume | Action
    001    |  410  | 	      |    	 |   	     |  9 780194 372220 | 	 |  More

"Class" section is clickable, and so is "Action".

When I click on the "Edit" or "Delete" buttons on the top of the page, I am taken to the following URL
with this error message:
_____
http://koha.presidency.edu.bd/cgi-bin/koha/delbiblio.pl?biblio=739

This biblio has 1 items attached, please delete them before deleting this biblio
_____

If I click on the "more" link beneath the "Action" field, I get an "Internal Server Error" message.

Any help or pointers to where I can search/go to resolve this problem will be appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Sincerely,

Mahmud Husain Khan
System Administrator