[Koha] Koha Documentation Project

Baljkas Family baljkas at mts.net
Sat Sep 25 08:29:37 NZST 2004

Friday, September 24, 2004    15:20 CDT

Hi, MJ et al.,

I come at this from a library perspective, MJ, and I kinda like your "holding area" idea.

I would **definitely avoid "Temporary Records"**. That has just too many different usages in various library settings. At the very least, we should avoid things that we already know are ambiguous or potentially confusing.

My own modest suggestion would be "Records Import Bin". It makes an okay acronym (RIB) and I don't think that's anything rude or silly in another Indo-European language anyway.

Cheers,
Steven F. Baljkas
library tech at large
Koha neophyte
Winnipeg, MB, Canada

P.S. MJR - Thanks for the explanation of its agglutinative structure, but I still don't know what **language** turoloj is.

P.S.S. As long as we're doing the language/intercultural thing:     Le kol yehudim ve'yehudot ve'gam le'olam -
            le'shanah tovah tikateivu ve'tikateimu.