[Koha] web sites, was: Meeting Notes

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Sep 24 21:20:20 NZST 2004

(Owen, just so you know, your mail client isn't generating In-Reply-To
or References, so your messages appear "out of thread" to me.)

On 2004-09-24 02:45:30 +0100 Owen Leonard
<oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us> wrote:

> [...] People should be able to go to Koha.org first, and either find
> what
> they need there, or find links to wherever else they need to go.

Aye, that's a rather better aim.

> non-issue.  No one here wants to keep other Koha contributors from
> using Koha
> promotional materials, logos, etc. Did you ever ask anyone if it was
> forbidden to use that information?  What was their response?

It was short notice, as I wrote. Rachel was out of the country and
Chris had recently replied about artwork at
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2003/002421.html - I don't
recall the final answer, but by then I had created my own materials.

>> turuloj
> Care to share with the rest of the class on this one?  You've got me.

tur- is the stem of turo; -ul is a suffix meaning person; -oj is a
suffix meaning plural noun. turuloj are the people at turo... I ought
to have capitalised it, I guess.

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
LinuxExpo.org.uk village 6+7 Oct http://www.affs.org.uk