[Koha] Double _items_ tags, Was: More questions for migrating to koha

Dana Huff dana at sefovan.org
Fri Sep 24 00:16:44 NZST 2004

Paul said:

> I'm 80% sure this is due to your koha mappings.
> Check twice that :
> * ALL subfields in 952 field are either in 10 (item) or -1 (ignore) tab.

I checked very carefully 3 and 4 times: both in Koha parameters and in MySQL and all 952 fields are either 10 or -1.

> * NO subfield outside 952 are in 10 (item) tab. This can be checked with
> Links Koha-Marc DB, using items tab. If there is something outside 952.

The 'items' table only maps to 952 tags and furthermore, there is no other mapping of a 952 field to any other Koha table but 'items'.

(I bet EUR1 that the 1st 952$ not being -1 is NOT in a 10 but a 1-9 ;-) )

I hate to take your money, Paul, but I cannot find a problem in this area. I wish I could!

Dana