[Koha] Incorrect mapping of Copyright between Breeding Farm and Koha Tables?

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Thu Sep 23 16:33:23 NZST 2004

Hi

I'm going to report this as a bug, but I thought I should check here as
well as I'm not that strong in this area...

Details: Koha V 2.0 on Windows, Vanilla Templates, MARC OFF, Simple
Acquisitions

I think that this is a problem in the scripts or the template.Basically
the person gets their record in from their national library (Kinetica)
into their breeding farm, and it comes with a copyright date, but when
they select it to use and drag it into Koha the copyright date doesn't
come accross.

I *think* this is either a template problem, or a mapping problem, but
I'm not sure which - or if there is anything she can do about it - is
there a test I can run to make sure it's not the data though?

Any help would be appreciated

I'm sorry they don't have their intranet available for looking at - but
I'd hope that others would know if this is a problem they've had to?

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams                Katipo Communications
MANAGING DIRECTOR                       Ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz              PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz                 New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org