[Koha] Re: More questions for migrating to koha

Dana Huff dana at sefovan.org
Thu Sep 23 01:13:06 NZST 2004

Paul,

Thanks for the prompt response! That is what I had assumed and so I am puzzled as to why I am getting errors in rebuildnonmarc.pl. We used the 952 "user" tag because that was already defined in our db.

Here is a sample of the error:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'tagorder' cannot be null at c:\usr\koha200\intranet\modules/C4/Biblio.pm line 385.
ERROR ==> insert into marc_subfield_table (bibid,tag,tagorder,tag_indicator,subfieldcode,subfieldorder,subfieldvalue) values (387,952,,  ,b,1,SEF)
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'tagorder' cannot be null at c:\usr\koha200\intranet\modules/C4/Biblio.pm line 932.
ERROR ==> insert into marc_word (bibid, tag, tagorder, subfieldid, subfieldorder, word, sndx_word) values (387,952,,b,1,SEF,soundex(SEF))

Also, every "952" linked field, ie. every 'items' table field shows up twice but only on "intranet" pages. When we look at biblios from OPAC pages, they appear correctly. When we try to edit the 'items' data, things really get messed up. The changes appear to 'take'  but then aren't there when you do a search, for example, on bar code.

I'm scratching my head for ideas here. We are running Koha 2.0.0. Win32.  We loaded everything into a clean db, a copy of blank200 with the marc_subfield_structure and marc_tag_structure tables built from the sql script provided with the installation. I can't see anything amiss in the table structure.

Again, thanks in advance for any help.
Dana