[Koha] marc koha mapping errors in the document

Library lib at gndec.ac.in
Thu Sep 23 00:23:43 NZST 2004

hai,
all we need to check the information available on the following link :
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/koha_wiki/index.php?page=MarcKohaMap

i chech it according to me this is not correct because:

under ITEM table:

1.it refer the tag no. 852p for barcode although although the tag no.952p
  directly mentioned the barcode.
2.it refer tag 890c for itemnumber which is not available in the MARC tags
  defined in koha.
3it refer tag 876d for dateaccessioned  which is not available in the MARC
 tags  defined in koha although there is another tag i.e.952v which
 represents the dateaccessioned.
& also other so many tags which are not available with koha like nothing
is available after 856z tag in 8xx.

i am working in koha 2.0.0,i really need the help of someone to correct
it,without it i am not able to do anything,please guide me.

--
kanwal
Librarian