[Koha] web sites, was: Meeting Notes

Roger BUCK rog at saas.nsw.edu.au
Wed Sep 22 20:38:24 NZST 2004

MJ Ray wrote:

> 3. I'm happy to create a "Planet Koha" with the tools of
> http://www.otherwayup.org.uk/planets/alug/ if there are many koha
> sites publishing news in RSS 1.0

Just a quick status report on the RSS status for
http://www.koha.org/wiki/ (Tavi Wiki)

I have had some discussion with Tavi developes and will have a look at
solving some wiki RSS  at first opportunity (I have had zero free time
in last two weeks).

Some known problems:

Things missing from the wiki RSS feed include: insufficient information about the diff or possibility of obtaining information about both the diff and/or the complete new/updated document.

Many users type nothing into the description of the change yjey have made, so the RSS feed provides very little info.

There's a call to htmlspecialchars() missing somewhere in the current wiki source that is breaking the feed...

Feedback welcome :)

R.