[Koha] Re: Questions about Koha

Joshua Ferraro jmf at kados.org
Thu Sep 16 10:02:32 NZST 2004

Amber,

If most of your books have ISBN numbers it should be fairly trivial
to write a script/form to grab the MARC records from LOC or somewhere ...
that way you can avoid adding all the fields for every item ... all
you'll need to specify in that case will be local holdings info like
barcode, etc.
I need to write such a script for a Koha installation I'm doing right
now and I'll release it when I've finished ...

Good luck!,

--
Joshua Ferraro
http://kados.org