[Koha] More questions for migrating to koha

Baljkas Family baljkas at mts.net
Thu Sep 16 05:47:56 NZST 2004

Wednesday, September 15, 2004   12:43 CDT

Hi, Stephen, et al.,

Admittedly, I don't understand scripting, but doesn't the schema you gave miss definition of the Leader and the fixed fields (especially 008) which are critical to the record being valid MARC?

Or is that already in MARC::Record?

Just confused,

Steven F. Baljkas
library tech at large