[Koha] Fresh install issues...

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Sep 8 11:22:26 NZST 2004

On 2004-09-07 21:46:55 +0100 fmml at cedval.org wrote:

> I can do reservations as a member, but it does not appear in the
> Activity
> report.

I think this is a known bug and it's not the only untracked activity.
It's audit time. :-(

> I have heard about "Supplier" info that can be entered in the system,
> but
> did not find any traces of it.

I think that's in normal acquisitions, which brings me to:

> Saw in the documentation that there are 2 acquisition mode, seem that
> I am
> stuck with the simple mode, how can I swith to the other mode?

In the system parameters/preferences screen, enter "Normal" as the
acquisition type. Or maybe it's "normal". It is needlessly
case-sensititve and I can't remember which is correct OTTOMH, sorry. I
remember reports that it's broken, but can't test it fully myself
because I don't really understand how it should work yet.

> Can't make the Inventory/Stocktaking report working, what should be
> entered in Item Location field?

Librarians, help!

Visit the AFFS stand, .org village LinuxExpoUK, 6-7 Oct