[Koha] Sample data for version 2.0.0

Bigwood, David bigwood at lpi.usra.edu
Wed Sep 8 09:13:45 NZST 2004

Thanks to Steven for calling the dataset quality. It is our catalog, and does have some errors and could be better. It does provide a sample dataset. It contains about 20,000 records and maybe 50,000 items. It has books, cartographic materials, videos, microforms, serials, and a few items in other catagories. Our own publications are cataloged to a very high standard and so contain many fields not commonly used. It should make a decent test set. It does not contain any printed music nor recorded music.

It can be found at ftp://www.lpi.usra.edu/pub/outgoing/bigwood/

Sncerely,
David Bigwood
bigwood at lpi.usra.edu