[Koha] Problem with MARC tag structure admin (and others)

Dana Huff rd294121 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 07:05:55 NZST 2004

Scott,

The browser was the problem, and because of that I couldn't see all of the fields to set the tabs. Using Mozilla worked and then I was able to set up the MARC tab structure the way I wanted.

Now, I want to load my biblio data. I have it set up in MARC21 format and am ready to use the bulkmarcimport.pl script to load it. I've already tried it on a few records on the sample database and it works. But...
I want to load it into the "blank200" db and checking in that db, there is no MARC tag data. Is there a quick and safe way to import the data from the sample200 db? One that will make sure the indexes and links are kept intact?

And, BTW, should the IE browser incompatibility be noted as a bug?

Dana Huff