[Koha] problem installing koha - virtual hosts configuration?

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Sep 1 06:35:57 NZST 2004

On 2004-08-31 17:08:53 +0100 "Sims, Benjamin" <B.Sims at unesco.org>
wrote:

> It seems to me that nothing is going wrong, I have just made an error
> which
> causes Apache to pass requests to the default server.

I think you are probably right. The best idea is probably to read
"Apache Virtual Host documentation" from the Apache Project at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/ and see if you can spot a cause.
It does sound like the default server is taking priority over this
one. apache -S can be useful for debugging this, too.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast