[Koha] Greating From Cairo Egypt

jon hill jhill at aucegypt.edu
Tue Aug 31 20:51:49 NZST 2004

Dear members,

I just would like to thank the Members of KOHA for the developments they
have made in this open source system.

I am working in Cairo, Egypt for the American University in Cairo and
have two projects in the works that include KOHA on a Linux (Red Hat)
platform. Both projects have been modified to utilize both Arabic and
English.

The first project is to create a catalog of resource materials related
to health issues available through the government library resources.
This project is set to launch around Mid-November.

The second project is for a new international law program at the
American University in Cairo, and will be utilized as a database for
student/faculty research on international law materials.

I look forward to working with the KOHA Community and am willing to help
others pursuing similar avenues as much as I can

Jon (Tunemaster) Hill