[Koha] Circulation module of Koha

Library lib at gndec.ac.in
Thu Aug 19 00:24:01 NZST 2004

hello everybody,
? in circulation section why we need to decide the return date (Sticky
Due date),i think this may be the automatic function &
THE MAIN PROBLEM is:
it accept the more days than the defined days in the categories.
For example : if we provide  the issue service to  the students for
2weeks, & here in circulation module if we issue the book even for one
year it accept although only 2weeks permissions set for the student
category in Borrower categories.
Why?
there should be a link between the  Borrower categories & circulation
module's due date..

--
Kanwal
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College