[Koha] importing, marc mapping, progress

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Aug 7 05:33:50 NZST 2004

On 2004-08-02 02:26:03 +0100 Scott Scriven <koha-main at toykeeper.net>
wrote:

> marc database as field 440a, and is mapped to biblio.seriestitle.
> It seems to work during searches, but is never displayed.  Is
> this a template problem?

Sounds likely. It may even be that the required data isn't passed to
the template, so a perl change is also required. If someone files an
appropriate bug report on bugs.koha.org against 2.0.x, I'll catch it.
A fix would be even better ;-)

I'll leave the other questions to librarians to tell us what to do.
Sorry.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast