[Koha] Problems...

gekigan_flare at hotPOP.com gekigan_flare at hotPOP.com
Thu Aug 5 05:05:48 NZST 2004

Hello. I'm a linux newbie, and I've tried to install koha 2.0.0 on Mandrake 10.0, with
apache2 and mysql.
The installation seemed to go well, however, I receive a '403 Forbidden' error when
I try to access the opac and the librarian modules on my browser (localhost:80 and
localhost:8080).

It's only a hunch, but I think the User setting in the httpd.conf file (or lack thereof) is
somehow related to it (or maybe it's something else, I don't know.)

Help and suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-James

**Just a student trying this out for the sake of his school**