[Koha] cant add items

Eric G. Salayon esalayon at tip.edu.ph
Mon Aug 2 12:06:34 NZST 2004

i'd successful add one item but when im trying to add another, i dont know
how to get around it. it opens MARC BIBLIO screen and I'm forced to click
the link ADD BIBLIO but it opens a perl script acqui.simple/addbiblio.pl.
but the screen doesnt have the TITLE, SUBTITLE, AUTHOR to fill up, instead
it has MARC BIBLIO title and has LIBRARY OF CONGRESS CONTROL NUMBER,
INTERNATION STANDARD BOOK NUMBER etc.  What Im expecting to to do is to
key in TITLE, AUTHOR and other info related to the book. help me pleasse!
thanks

eric