[Koha] Connection refused

Joshua Ferraro jmf at kados.org
Fri Jul 30 04:03:25 NZST 2004

Quoting Marco Antonio Castillo Arreozola <cobi31 at hotmail.com>:
> Can somebody recommend to me a manual for user and administrator for
> koha-2?, thanks.
So we don't really have an official up-to-date manual yet ... but there are
several useful resources available.  I've got a brief (and incomplete now) list
here:

http://kados.org/LibraryScience/koha_at_a_glance.html

Stephen Hedges has a few other resources listed here:

http://www.skemotah.com/

and there's also the wiki:

http://koha.org/wiki

I'm also working on a "Koha systems administrator manual" that will cover
installation, server maintenence, backup/restore, troubleshooting, optimization,
and a host of other things I've learned sys-admining our Koha system for the
past couple of years (both post and pre production), but that won't be ready
for a few weeks yet (I'm trying to get it done before my Koha presentation at
the OLC annual conference on Sept 30th:
http://www.heightslibrary.org/webmaster/olc_showcase/annual.php

Joshua Ferraro