[Koha] penalty/fines

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Fri Jul 30 01:11:24 NZST 2004

Eric, since Koha is written to compute fines and overdues by day instead
of hour, this would require rewriting part of the code.  In other words,
it's not something you can do by setting a parameter.  It's possible that
someone out there has already revised their Koha code to do this, or maybe
you can get someone to write the change for you.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA