[Koha] Import ISIS to MARC21

emiliano emarmonti at siu.edu.ar
Fri Jul 23 04:40:36 NZST 2004

Hi Pierre

Here in Argentina we're working with IsisMarc (www.unesco.org/isis) for
cataloging and we've developed a Perl Script that using OpenIsis
(www.openisis.org) and MARC::Record creates from an Isis (IsisMarc)
database a MARC21 file that could be used for importing records if it's
correctly mapped the MARC-Koha database. We're finishing the tests and
we'll publish it under GPL when it'll be ready for using.

Regards
Emiliano.