[Koha] data import; where to start?

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Thu Jul 15 01:28:40 NZST 2004

Scott, you should try to get your records into MARC format, then import
them into Koha using the import utility provided with Koha.  I don't know
what format your records are currently in, but the Library of Congress
keeps a list of MARC tools at http://www.loc.gov/marc/marctools.html

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges