[Koha] Installing Koha on RedHat documentation

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Mon Jul 5 07:30:56 NZST 2004

I have loaded a new document on my website that documents the process of
installing Koha on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (AS v.3).  You can find it at
http://www.skemotah.com/KohaRHinstall.html

My thanks to Saint Vladimir’s Orthodox Theological Seminary and Dn. Kirill
Sokolov for providing access to the Red Hat Network, allowing me to
develop this document.  Thanks also to Joshua Ferraro, whose instructions
for installing Koha on Debian served as a guide.

Please let me know of any errors or omissions you see in the document.
Thanks!

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA