[Koha] upgrade from 1.3.2 to 2.0

Robert Maynord rmaynord at ihm-school.org
Fri Jul 2 05:02:41 NZST 2004

MJ & Paul:

Thanks for your suggestions! I now have Koha about 90% up and running.
The OPAC works OK (including search), and many of the Intranet functions
work OK - Our data is there, and we have MARC tags!

The remaining problem is that the MARC search does not work - it takes
me to a white error page. The MARC search categories are there, it just
doesn't do the search.  I assume this has something to do with MARC
configuration.

I checked the Koha error log, and found this:

Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/SearchMarc.pm line 116.
[Thu Jul  1 11:00:04 2004] [error] [client 192.168.0.5] Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/search.marc/search.pl

Does this ring any bells?  Is there something I am obviously not doing?  How do I define the value for the HASH reference?

Robert