[Koha] More bugs in non-MARC interface?

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Jun 18 09:10:11 NZST 2004

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 04:15:40PM +0200, Christian Hennecke said:
> Folks,
>
> When I use the non-MARC interface to create new biblios, the dewey and
> subclass fields are not saved. Can anybody confirm this?

Hi Christian

This is in version 2.0 ?
I think there has been another report of this bug. Ill fix it and commit the
fix to arch so it gets in the 2.0.1 release .. barring objections from MJ
Ray (who maintains the 2.0.x) releases.

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz