[Koha] Koha from scratch.

Milton Calnek milton at calnek.com
Fri Jun 18 08:01:41 NZST 2004

Hello all,

i'm would like to use koha to manage my personal library
so that i might have something to demonstrate.

i have managed to install koha and have successfully added a book.
i can search for the title and find it (yea!!).

i have all these books and i was hoping that i could build a list
of isbn's and get a script from koha to do the real work of importing
them into my library.  my understanding is that the z39.50 protocol
is supposed to do this/help with it.

so, i'm looking for advice and or pointers on the best way to start
from scratch.

tia
--
Milton Calnek
milton at calnek.com

Nerds are always getting in trouble. They say improper
things for the same reason they dress unfashionably and
have good ideas: convention has less hold over them.
--Paul Graham on heresy. http://www.paulgraham.com/say.html