[Koha] Re: -lssl library under Net::z3950

mike re-v mrmrmr50 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 22:31:09 NZST 2004

Thanks
I was able to get around this by doing a minimal
desktop install on debian. As I have built Net::z3950
on both Mandrake 9.0 and Suse 9.0, I suspect the
problem might be elsewhere.
I wentt the route of installing a desktop with a
browser on Debian woody, kernel 2.4. I used the
browser to download everything from CPAN and used the
latest version of YAZ.
re-v