[Koha] Course Reserves Shelf

Dn. Kirill Sokolov kirill at svots.edu
Sun Jun 6 13:55:34 NZST 2004

Hello everyone,

I hope to be installing Koha for our seminary
(http://www.svots.edu/Library) in the very near future.  I have
browsed through the archives, but haven't yet seen any reference to
reserve shelfs for classes -- i.e., a system for instructors to tell
the librarians that this and that book are needed for Fall 2004 in
Class XXX etc.

Is it possible that this functionality already exists within Koha and
I've missed it?

The only other project I've seen, that seems defunct at least in
terms of development, is this:

http://coursecontrol.sourceforge.net/

Any suggestions are appreciated.
--
Rev. Dn. Kirill Sokolov
Director of Systems and Information Technologies