[Koha] Non-MARC interface

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Thu May 27 09:29:09 NZST 2004

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 05:48:32PM +0200, Christian Hennecke said:
> It seems that with 2.0.0, the non-MARC interface does not save data
> correctly. The copyright date is not saved, and if I search for records
> that have been entered with the non-MARC interface, subject searches
> return empty result pages, although the display says "Results 1 to 0 of
> 0 hits".

Hi there

The copyright date sounds like a bug, and it appears its not saving subjects
correctly also?
If you search on something you have added, with subjects .. do they subjects
show up?

If not, could you go to bugs.koha.org and enter this as a bug, and as soon
as I or someone gets a free moment we'll fix it.

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz