[Koha] branch restrictions

Smylie, Robb robb.smylie at teachforamerica.org
Thu May 27 06:42:10 NZST 2004

Hello,

I am a new user to Koha and have been very impressed with the software so far. I have a question about the possibilities around restricting which books staff members can issue to users. I would like to have it so that staff members would not be able to issue books the borrowers if that book does not reside at that staff members specified branch. Is this possible at all? Has anyone else run into a need for this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Robb Smylie
Director of Systems and Software Development
Teach For America

One day, all children will have the opportunity to attain an excellent education.
Join our movement: <http://www.teachforamerica.org/>