[Koha] Koha in Linux Festival

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Fri May 7 23:21:12 NZST 2004

On 2004-05-07 08:18:20 +0100 Zeki Celikbas <celikbas at itu.edu.tr> wrote:

>> Denise Sharp and Jamey Sharp, "Open Source in Libraries: Philosophy
>> and Tools" February 2004, available at http://minilop.net/OnlineNW --
>> I think Denise Sharp reported that it was well-received.
> thanks MJ Ray I'm also working on open sources in libraries.

Please, you are not USian, so speak of "free software" rather than the
failed trademark "Open Source". I do not know Turkish, but maybe it
has different words for "no-cost" and "free as in freedom" so there is
no reason to use "Open Source"?

>> Can you make your presentation available online and tell us how it
>> goes, please?
> Here is one of my old peresentation about koha. but sory it is in
> Turkish.
> http://seminer.linux.org.tr/seminer-notlari.php

Do not be sorry. It is good to have information about koha in more
languages, even if I cannot understand them. http://www.koha.org/
links to the french site. I hope that it will soon link to other
languages. Webmasters, is it possible?

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.