[Koha] (no subject)

Tarek Mehrem tarek.mehrem at guc.edu.eg
Wed May 5 01:10:12 NZST 2004

Dear KOHA users,

I'm using KOHA 1.2.3, and I fond it easer dealing with. I tried to use
version 2.00 in the internet, but I found some difficulties viz:

1-       I don't know the use of the catalogue when it says: more than
or less than. How can it be more than a name or less than a name
2-       In the membership module, I did not like the races part like:
Asian or European.
3-       Why isn't there a field for the edition ( in the old version
and the new one), it is a very important field.
4-       Why isn't there in the reports module more fixed reports (as
the ones for reconciliation) like one for the overdue books, or the
borrowed books (who took what). I think it is necessary for all the
libraries.
Best regards

Tarek Mehrem
Academic Support/ Library
Sector IV
tarek.mehrem at guc.edu.eg <mailto:tarek.mehrem at guc.edu.eg>

German University in Cairo
The German University in Cairo - GUC
New Cairo City - Main Entrance Al Tagamoa Al Khames
Egypt
Tel:  +20-2-7589990-8, Fax: +20-2-7589991
www.guc.edu.eg <http://www.guc.edu.eg/>