[Koha] Breeding farm to biblio question

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Sat May 1 08:54:43 NZST 2004

Gregory, there is a script in Koha called bulkmarcimport.pl (look in
intranet/scripts/misc for this one) that will load an iso2709 file of MARC
records directly into your Koha database, by-passing the breeding farm.
Run it first without any options to see a help screen.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA