[Koha] installation issues

Tom tom at wccs.homelinux.org
Fri Apr 30 02:36:07 NZST 2004

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:19:21 +0100, MJ Ray <mjr at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

>I doubt this is a koha problem and (fortunately) apache
>problems this severe are rare. The problem is getting some log output.

I made some changes to httpd.conf (see below), and now it is working.
I am fairly certain I had tried these changes before, but for whatever
reasons it worked this time. I hate that. My squirrelmail is busted
now, but I think I can flesh that one out.

Thanks for the input.

==============

httpd.conf

# Ports to listen to for Koha
# uncomment these if they aren't already in main httpd.conf
Listen 8000
Listen 8080

# NameVirtualHost is used by one of the optional configurations
detailed below

#NameVirtualHost 11.22.33.44

# KOHA's OPAC Configuration
<VirtualHost *:8000>         <---- changed from name to *
   ServerAdmin tom at wccs.homelinux.org
   DocumentRoot /usr/local/koha/opac/htdocs
   ServerName wccs.homelinux.org
   ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/koha/ /usr/local/koha/opac/cgi-bin/
   ErrorLog /usr/local/koha/log/opac-error_log
   TransferLog /usr/local/koha/log/opac-access_log
   SetEnv PERL5LIB "/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules"
   SetEnv KOHA_CONF "/etc/koha.conf"

</VirtualHost>

# KOHA's INTRANET Configuration
<VirtualHost *:8080>     <---- changed from name to *
   ServerAdmin tom at wccs.homelinux.org
   DocumentRoot /usr/local/koha/intranet/htdocs
   ServerName wccs.homelinux.org
   ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/koha/ "/usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/"
   ErrorLog /usr/local/koha/log/koha-error_log
   TransferLog /usr/local/koha/log/koha-access_log
   SetEnv PERL5LIB "/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules"
   SetEnv KOHA_CONF "/etc/koha.conf"

</VirtualHost>

Tom