[Koha] Export MARC from Koha

Bigwood, David bigwood at lpi.usra.edu
Mon Apr 26 08:23:40 NZST 2004

Fields 876-878 are a better choice to include acquisitions data. It includes the cost for each copy, different copies can have been purchased at different prices, or one could be a gift. It also includes where it was purchased, date acquired, item status and other subfields available for each copy.

Field 037 is repeatable but not linked to each copy in the same manner.

Sincerely,
David Bigwood
bigwood at lpi.usra.edu
Lunar & Planetary Institute