[Koha] Koha translation: fonts

Steve/Ollie/Steven F. Baljkas baljkas at mts.net
Thu Apr 22 15:43:30 NZST 2004

Wednesday, April 21, 2004    20:40 CDT

Hi, Rachel,

What I took a stab at for Christian was using Arial Round MT Bold. It seemed to me the closest, but maybe my Arial Narrow is just too narrow. ;-)

I'll forward you a few of the images Christian sent (almost all were GIFs BTW) off listserv.

Cheers,
Steven F. Baljkas
library tech at large
Koha neophyte