[Koha] Newbie question

Juan Martin Longo jmlongo at uncu.edu.ar
Wed Apr 21 08:26:05 NZST 2004

***Another question, is there a spanish translation? (I couldn't find
one). We have an special interest in the opac ***package, we are spanish
speakers and most of our students don't read english.
***   I've seen some template files, is it enough to generate an
"spanish version" of them and change de "opacthemes" ***parameter to
change the whole opac?

Hi there!

I worked last year in a translation of koha 1.93 to Spanish... yo can
test it here:

http://puelche.siu.edu.ar/koha/html/
user: koha
pass: koha

By the way... I'm planning to re-start my work on koha here in
Argentina, so I downloaded koha 2.0 (looks very good... great job all of
you!)...  The installer let me choose 'es' as a language saying that
Spanish is supported... but the 'es' directory doesn't exist inside the
templates directory... could be that the translation made to 1.93 is not
compatible with this version? or is just that our translation never
reached you?

Anyway... I guess I'll be seeing you all soon

Regards

Martin Longo
SID - Informatica
http://sid.uncu.edu.ar