[Koha] 2.0 roadmap, was: uninstalling

Nicholas S. Rosasco nsr at etome.net
Sat Apr 17 13:37:43 NZST 2004

>If templates are the only problem, it's quite easy to solve : we just
>have to copy/paste screenshots with the default templates.
>But i'm not sure templates are the only problem.

I've had one or two offers of installed systems on default templates to
actually get these screenshots (at least one of which seems to have not
happened).
Major needs for this help outline what procedures need documentation, advise
on level of detail, and help draft.
HLT and Regula did most of this the last time.  It is not exactly what you'd
define as the glamorous part of open source work.... : ).  Any help on this
front is appreciated

>Note also that I 100% agrees other mails : i was speaking of end-user
>documentation. Technical doc must be written by one of the developper.

Last time around the principal contributor (to the now in need of work
version) was Pat.
If people want to take a look at the "developer" section of the old manual,
and throw notes on the wiki(and drop me a link), I'll start pulling that
together...

The FAQ is usually my attempt to digest the complicated and frequent
questions on the mail list.  Developer input on this is welcome, as it is
very easy to miss the actual resolution to a problem when looking at the
back posts.

Nick
The sometime docs person.