[Koha] 2.0 roadmap, was: uninstalling

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Sat Apr 17 00:17:29 NZST 2004

Roger Horne said:
> I think that the guide needs to be written by a librarian who uses Koha
> every day.

Yeah, this would work for some things.  But usually such guides include
screen shots and detailed instructions, which do not take local "tweaking"
into account.  A guide written by the users at Nelsonville, for instance,
would have limited use for a user at Unido.  So I would suggest that such
a guide for librarians be written by someone using the default templates
and scripts.  Is there any library out there that uses the (2.0) defaults
for day-to-day operations?

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA