[Koha] student on work placement

lmertens at vub.ac.be lmertens at vub.ac.be
Sat Apr 10 21:27:37 NZST 2004

Hi,

I'm Liesbet Mertens student information & library science at the University of Antwerp, Belgium.

Currently I'm investigating library software. For that purpose I have a extensive list of questions.Although there's a extensive list of questions, the answers can be rather short

The questions are made up in a way that they represent all the possibilities of library software.

The questions are rather technical, and it is impossible for me to download all the interesting library software.

I would be eternaly grateful if someone could help me with my investigation.

Thanks in advance
Liesbet Mertens