[Koha] Seminar on Koha at Cairo University

Mohamed Amin abo_amin at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 00:50:07 NZST 2004

Dear All,
       As a result of collaboration between me and a professor in Cairo
University  Faculty of Arts, department of libraries and documents, there
will be a seminar on KOHA on Saturday April 17 2004 in Cairo University.
I will speak about Koha as an open source library system, and the libraries
using Koha in Egypt " I have installed Koha in 3 Libraries in Egypt ". Till
now I don't have the Agenda ready yet, I still wotking in it.
So please any one has any recommendation or usefull documents will be more
tha welcome.

Yours
Mohamed Amin
Network Administrator