[Koha] Adding Serials to Koha

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Thu Mar 25 14:43:44 NZST 2004

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 02:37:27PM +1200, Bernadette Cassidy said:
> Hi,
>

> I'm using the simple acquisitions module in Koha and I have a question
> re serials. Once I've created the biblio record and added the first
> issue, how can I then add subsequent issues without having to create
> another biblio?!! I know this can be done, I just don't know how to do
> it.

Hi Bernadette

What you do is go to acquisitions again.
Type in the Start of the title, in the title box
It should find the record already in koha, then it should give you a link to
add new items to it.

Let me know if this doesnt make sense and ill do some screenshots.

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz