[Koha] IMPORTING MARC RECORDS !!

robweir at alum.drexel.edu robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Sat Mar 13 10:34:32 NZDT 2004

Execute the following from your command prompt before running the script:

    set perl5lib=c:\usr\koha200RC4\intranet\modules

That should set the perl5lib environmental variable so the script can find
the necessary modules. I am assuming you are testing with RC4. The path will
be slightly different for earlier versions.

Rob