[Koha] Migrating from ISIS to Koha

Adalid Ortiz adalid at tij.uia.mx
Sat Mar 13 07:39:57 NZDT 2004

phpMylibrary (http://phpmylibrary.sourceforge.net) has a program utility to convert ISIS to MARC
I'm in the process to test but, first, i'will have to make some little changes to
my ISIS database. It's important to make any changes in ISIS before convert to MARC
compatible file.

About phpmylibrary.

This is another ILS and was designed for ISIS users in mind. The system can load and convert
ISIS records online and include a utility to convert ISIS record to marc format
and then, using another utility, load them in a SQL database.

I tested this ILS and support MARC records directly in the cataloger area.

Saludos,

LIC. FELIPE ADALID ORTIZ ANZALDO
Area de Medios Electrónicos
Biblioteca Loyola
http://www.loyola.tij.uia.mx
UNIVERSIDAD IBEROAMERICANA TIJUANA
Ave. Centro Universitario 2501
Playas de Tijuana
Tijuana, B.C., México 22200

Tel.  664 630-1577 Ext. 623
Fax   664 630-1591
eMail adalid at tij.uia.mx

"No sobreviven los más fuertes, ni los más inteligentes, sino aquellos que
 tienen una mayor capacidad para adaptarse a los cambios."

 --Charles Darwin-->