[Koha] Really basic Koha question

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Wed Mar 10 01:19:18 NZDT 2004

Michael Watson said:
> On Koha 2.0.0RC4, is it possible to put in a MARC 110? I only see MARC 100
> when I create an empty biblio. I don't see any mention of this in the
> manual. Am I missing something?

Michael -

When you are adding a MARC record (addbiblio.pl), the MARC tags that are
available are controlled by your MARC tag structure in the Parameters.
Edit the 110 tag _subfields_ and make sure that the tag subfields you want
to display are _not_ set to "-1."  A "-1" setting means that the subfield
will not be displayed in your MARC editor.  There's a more complete
discussion of this in the "Migrating to Koha" document
(http://www.skemotah.com/Migrating_to_Koha.html) under the "Bibliographic
Records" section.

--
Stephen Hedges