[Koha] Migrating to Koha document

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Thu Feb 19 07:50:50 NZDT 2004

I've just finished the first draft of some documentation on migrating data
from an existing ILS to Koha.  You can see it at
http://www.skemotah.com/Migrating_to_Koha.html

If folks could take some time to look at this, I'd like to know if I've
made any errors or omissions.  I'm going to be using this document as a
guide for a workshop on Koha I'll be doing later this month, which should
also give me a chance to collect "user" feedback.  The goal is to get the
document whipped into shape, then submit it for inclusion in the overall
Koha documentation.

Thanks!

--
Stephen Hedges