[Koha] Is anyone using the zh-TW translation of Koha?

acli at ada.dhs.org acli at ada.dhs.org
Tue Feb 10 12:24:13 NZDT 2004

Hello,

I would like to know whether there are any Koha users actually
using the Chinese translation at the moment.

The reason I am asking is that the Chinese translation is using
Big5; however, I have found Big5 to be very unsuitable for use
in libraries.  I am planning to restart working on the Chinese
translation and will be redoing everything using UTF8; however,
this will cause existing Koha data entered with the Chinese
interface (if entered in Chinese) to not work any more.  If no
one is using the Chinese translation, I'll just replace the old
files.

Best regards,
Ambrose
--